Stand-Alone Automated Cloud-Based Solution:
- Speaker and audience use only their smartphones, tablets or laptops to listen to the remote interpreter, no further equipment is needed
- The platform can be accessed via the “Panama Interpreters” mobile app, which can be downloaded for free for both iOS and Android devices or via Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Opera browser
- No on-site booths or audio equipment are required – just a stable Wi-Fi connection or mobile network
- Fast set-up, ideal for smaller audiences
- When the Internet connection is created by a wireless hotspot or by using mobile data network, a completely mobile event can be created.
Hybrid Cloud-Based Solution:
When the venue room is already equipped with microphones and possibly cameras, the Panama Interpreters Solution can connect to this AV equipment, benefitting from an already optimized sound and video system.
- The presenter speaks into the microphone connected to the on-site audio system.
- The platform is connected to the local audio system through a laptop with sound card.
- High-quality video of the speaker and venue from one or several cameras can be streamed to the interpreter
- Sound and video is monitored by a local on-site AV technician
- Audience uses smart devices to hear the interpreting.
Hybrid Pluss Cloud-Based Solution
- Similar to the Hybrid configuration, but with a radio/IR transmitter and traditional headphones at the venue. The audio signal from the interpreters is streamed to the laptop interface, which is connected to the transmitter
- Any problems with Wi-Fi streaming to the audience are avoided
- Compared to traditional configuration, user experience is unchanged.
- Ideal if delegates don’t have smartphones or cannot be expected to download apps onto their smartphones
- Additional languages can be easily set up without having to install booths for the interpreters.